BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Jessica M.
I absolutely love this stuff... be sure not to use to much cause you want your hair to shine not be oily..
Atlanta B.
Marietta, GA
SMELLS GREAT. love this treatment. it has saved my damaged dry hair. great price point for a treatment too!
Angela B.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love this! It's my go to when my hair is dry and especially in the summer with all the sun and swimming!
Evelyn A.
Richmond , TX
great for ppl with extra curls it leaves your hair so smooth and frizz free. it also leaves a great shine.
rafaelyn g.
Kissimmee, FL
This is by far the best hair treatment. I used it on myself and all 4 of my daughters. Who have curly hair.
Brooke U.
La France , SC
My must have product! I have most of my family using it! Wonderful smell and makes my hair shiny and soft.
Stephanie N.
Greenacres, FL
One of my favorites! Quenching my curls is crucial. This product is wonderful for that. Smells amazing too
Crystal B.
Bakersfield, CA
A very little goes along way. Especially of you have lighter hair and you don't want it to be weighed down.
Melissa I.
I used a tiny little sample of this but even that little bit helped. My hair felt different. It was softer!
mary r.
Sebring, FL
good smell not to oily super results for my curly fuzzy frizzy hair totally recomend it 100% to anybody !!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora