BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Maija M.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love this stuff. It leaves your hair very soft, silky, and smooth. It also smells great. Excellent value!
I love this serum my hair needs it! It's dry from bleaching it! This makes my hair smooth and manageable 💕
Shonda B.
I love oils and this one promotes shine and luster and growth! It awakens the hair follicle! Give it a try.
Kara O.
Melissa, TX
I USE THIS EVERY DAY! Absolutely love this hair oil! It makes my color treated hair look shiny and healthy!
Irene T.
Pueblo, CO
It leaves my hair very soft and hydrate,

All my breakhair is dissapearing, perfect for dry and damaged hair
Kayla R.
When I bleached my hair every 3 months, this stuff was a life saver! It made my dry ends feel much softer!
Erin B.
Hays
Expensive, but this is the best hair oil hands down. Plus it is the only thing that detangles my fine hair.
Melissa I.
I used a tiny little sample of this but even that little bit helped. My hair felt different. It was softer!
Angelina P.
Saint Louis , MO
Received this little bottle in my stocking. It smells amazing and lasts forever. A little goes a long way.
Jacqueline M.
Posen, IL
Takes out the natural shine of my hair! Shines all day long and leaves it looking sleek! Works very nicely!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora