BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Mia B.
New Richmond, WI
Makes your hair smell great and feel even greater. It helps with curly hair and put it in wet and let it dry.
izzy c.
westminster, CO
Best oil ever for hair leaves my hair so smooth and shinny I love it soo much it's my holy Grail for my hair.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Omg this smells wondeful!!. I add this with my castor oil and eevo oil blend and it smells great. No oilness
Amber M.
Warren, MI
Amazing. Works well in my dry hair, helps give shine and hydrated it well! Brings life back to my dead hair.
Jayla Y.
Madison, WI
I love this stuff. It's very light weight on my curly hair but it keeps it moisturized. It's one of my go tos
Elizabeth A.
Hollywood , CA
Works so well helps with all the fly always and keeps hair strong! Will bye again! A little go’s a long ways
Eneida C.
Love love so much this oil! Leaves my hair soft and smelling sooo good. It's worth every penny I paid for it.
Tori M.
This is one of my favorite products. The smell of it is amazing, every time I run out I just buy more of it.
Jamiel O.
Rutherford, NJ
Really treats damaged hair, and manages think hair very well. Great smell and it leaves a gorgeous shine.
Irene T.
Pueblo, CO
It leaves my hair very soft and hydrate,

All my breakhair is dissapearing, perfect for dry and damaged hair
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora