BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Lisa G.
Manteca
I loved this product, not only did I get to use it for my hair, I also used it on my face as a facial oil.
Evie H.
Carmichael, CA
Love the way it has helped my hair look and feel healthy I recommend this to any one who's hair is damages
Jaclyn L.
Absolutely love this it makes my hair so beautiful and super shiny and it smells amazing and extremely soft
Amy Y.
Newburgh, IN
After coloring my hair, this makes it feel so soft. I like to use this monthly to prevent and reduce damage
Ariana R.
Daly City, CA
Love this product it made my hair super soft and silky smooth. I've use this product for over two years now
Anna D.
Tacoma, WA
I love this! I put in on my ends after every wash. Keeps the ends hydrated and the split ends to a minimum.
Lloselin A.
Mercedes
Little product but does what exactly you need for your hair! It treats your hair and it smells really nice!
Kelli F.
Bethel Park, PA
Awesome product! Always leaves my hair feeling silky and healtht without looking oily. I love this product!
Imelda D.
Gaithersburg, MD
Love this oil! It nourished my dry scalp! Stop the
Flaking! And overall made my hair feel thicker and nicer
Brandi B.
Frederick, MD
Very nice it makes my hair feel silly smooth I usually use it on my damp hair and let it dry into the hair
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora