BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Mariah W.
Saginaw, TX
This smells amazing! It doesn't take very much at all either. Never leaves my hair oily. I use this everyday
Spensar C.
Maryville, TN
Great for split ends. Hair will get extremely greasy if you use all over. Best if concentrated on your ends.
Ashley D.
Penn Hills
This is amazing. It leaves my hair feeling great without frizz!! I recommend this to anyone with frizzy hair
Carina V.
Glendale, CA
My all time favorite oil to use. Not only is the my go to oil at home but it is a must in my station at work.
Sarah G.
Talk about moistorizing!!! I love it so much I use it when my hair is wet and when it's dry! Smells great too
Karina V.
Raleigh
This leaves my hair smelling so good and soft. My hair feel and looks healthy and the right amouny of shinny.
Briana S.
Melbourne, FL
Makes hair very shiny. Smells amazing. I also use it for a heat protectant its my favorite. Highly reccomend
Cellen R.
canton, oh
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! This keeps my hair shiny and silky. I love that this product has helped to repair my hair!!
Marissa L.
Pittston, PA
I've been using this for years and I avsolutely love it. It has saved my hair and makes it so shiny and soft
Brooke W.
Moroccan oil is on of my favorites! It gives your hair a shine while making it soft and smooth to the touch.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora