BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Spensar C.
Maryville, TN
Great for split ends. Hair will get extremely greasy if you use all over. Best if concentrated on your ends.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
Great products I really enjoy it! You should totally get it if you have not yet already. Great gift as well!
Jennifer B.
I love this product for all hair types. I am a hairstylist and I recommend this product to most of my guest!
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
Karina V.
Raleigh
This leaves my hair smelling so good and soft. My hair feel and looks healthy and the right amouny of shinny.
Stacey B.
Goodrich, Michigan
I love the way this makes my hair feel. It takes away the frizz, it makes my hair smooth and shiny. I love it
ruby r.
Tulare, CA
It leaves hair very moisturized and shiny its gives a rich look to the hair. The oil also smells really good.
Raizel H.
It works really well on my frizzy hair. Thought it is a bit pricey. But it does a great job treating my hair
Taylor W.
I really enjoy using this product and recommend if you are looking for your hair to be very smooth and shiny
Vasudha s.
Columbus, OH
It’s tooo oily and expensive. A drop of olive oil from the kitchen works better than this does in my opinion.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora