BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Keri K.
Madison Heights, MI
Great for split ends or dry ends. Smells great. Helps to strengthen hair over time and promotes hair growth.
Ashley C.
Chicago , IL
I add like three drops just to massage in my hair . It can be very oily but it's also good for my dry scalp .
Areli E.
Bolingbrook, IL
I like it a lot. Is quite expensive but I really like it. It smells solo good and works wonderful on my hair
Eneida C.
Love love so much this oil! Leaves my hair soft and smelling sooo good. It's worth every penny I paid for it.
Tatiana R.
Bronx, NY
Smells delicious and leaves my hair so, so soft. This little bottle is like a condensed miracle for my hair!
Ashton B.
Athens, GA
The morraconoil products are my absolute favorite. They smell absolutely amazing and do wonders for my hair.
Madi G.
Lindstrom, MN
I love how soft my hair feels with this oil. It is shiny and looks extremely healthy, but it is so expensive.
Serenity A.
Amazing Stuff. My Hair Is So Think And Course So This Works Amazingly. I Will Most Definitely Buy This Again.
Rosa F.
I use it, but not a huge fan, maybe I don't know very well how to use it. Now their body lotion is the bomb.
Jenn W.
Carrollton, TX
Obsessed. Doesn't make my hair feel oily. Doesn't weight my curls down. Controls the friz when I flat iron it
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora