BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
J V.
Wow wow wow.  Smells great, adds shine, and softens your hair... What more could a girl ever ask for? Amazing
Marialuisa G.
I love using this product at night because it helps my hair look healthy. It helps with the dryness of hair.
Heather W.
If you have fine or limp hair you should not use this product, it will weigh it down and make your hair oily
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Omg this smells wondeful!!. I add this with my castor oil and eevo oil blend and it smells great. No oilness
nay m.
I have done everything to my hair to damage it but I love this treatment my hair is soft and shiny! Love it!!
Amber M.
Hazel park, MI
Amazing. Works well in my dry hair, helps give shine and hydrated it well! Brings life back to my dead hair.
Dee A.
Left my hair feeling healthy not greasy. Calms my flyaways and its easy to use and leaves my hair manageable.
Serenity A.
Amazing Stuff. My Hair Is So Think And Course So This Works Amazingly. I Will Most Definitely Buy This Again.
Keri K.
Madison Heights, MI
Great for split ends or dry ends. Smells great. Helps to strengthen hair over time and promotes hair growth.
Jenn W.
Carrollton, TX
Obsessed. Doesn't make my hair feel oily. Doesn't weight my curls down. Controls the friz when I flat iron it
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora