BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Shannon M.
Cincinnati, OH
Helps smooth fly always and split ends. Beware not to over use or will leave hair looking and feeling greasy!
Emily K.
Gilbert, AZ
This is by far the best oil ever. It smells great, does wonders for your hair and is just an awesome product.
Jonna N.
Love the smell and how soft it makes me hair. I'd recommend someone to buy it since it helps with your hair!
Erica J.
Clanton, AL
Great product. Left my brittle lifless hair more lively than before. Also made it very nourished in one use!
Kashifa Q.
I received a sample of this. I'm not sure that I liked it because I like putting coconut oil in my hair more.
Melanie M.
New Orleans , LA
I am in love with the way this product smells! Not only does it smell great but it also leaves my hair soft.
Olivia D.
Woburn, MA
The most amazing product ever. It works so well on all hair types. My mom is a hairdresser and swears by it.
Vanessa T.
Leesburg
This product is LIFE! SOOOO AMAZING!!! Smell great, feels great. A littke pricey but a little goes a long way
Dee A.
Left my hair feeling healthy not greasy. Calms my flyaways and its easy to use and leaves my hair manageable.
Valerie F.
Rio Rancho, NM
Smells amazing and helps with my frizz and overly processed blonde hair and I use on a daily basis for sure.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora