BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Sherri H.
Love this oil I used this since high school I just been trying out different stuff but this is always my go to!
Falynn D.
South Jordan , UT
Love the way this oil smells and makes my hair feel! I also use this in my daughters hair to help detangle it.
Elizabeth M.
I love this oil, it dries my hair straight and feels so great. Sometimes can get greasy if you put in too much.
Eli C.
Hidratación profunda al cabello con este serum aunque sea de precio algo elevado para mí. Me encanta aún así!!
Kayla C.
Dried my hair out after using it one time. Was very disappointed, won't be trying this specific product again.
Kayla C.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Best hair oil treatment ive ever used. My hair is very coarse and dry and this oil is the best thing ive used.
Sade W.
I can't go a day without at least a pump of this oil! I love how it smells and makes my hair shiny and soft!
Lessly B.
The guy that cuts my hair puts these on me and it smells really good and leaves hair shiny and soft for days
Ruzica R.
This stuff is amazing i love the smell of it, i think it has a lot of products and its so good for your hair
addie r.
Old hickory, TN
Holy frail product! Brings moisture and shine back into my hair and doesn't feel heavy at all. Smells divine
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora