BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Jessica L.
Leaves my hair feeling smooth, soft and smelling wonderful. I get so many compliments when I use this product.
Summer K.
Las Vegas, NV
I love using this in my hair, I have seen a serious difference in the quality and shine lately...I'm loving it!
cecilia A.
Makes my hair look and feel smooth. I've been using it for a while and my hair is much more healthy than it was
Candice F.
Riverside, CA
I love the Moroccan Oil. I have thin hair . So I have to be very careful how much I use. I love the smell.
Christina V.
wolcott
This product completely changed my hair care routine. My hair would be a frizz ball without it. Love love love
Jalissa H.
Gastonia, NC
Great oil the bottle is small, but a little goes a long way when it comes to this serum you don’t need to much
Kymberley S.
Huntington, WV
Helps keep my bleached hair healthy and gives my hair a nice shine. Love the way my hair feels when I use this
Valeska B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Works Ok, but i don't care for the smell or price. I hv made and purchased other products with similar results
Michelle T.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this product because it helped keep my hair from becoming frizzy and make my hair look healthy and shiny
Jessica G.
Silver Spring, MD
Recently bought this and I can't say I'm too crazy about it- pretty pricey and there's not much product to use
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora