BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Karina P.
Brookline, MA
I love using this especially when I wake up in the morning to settle my wavy hair and it has such a great smell!
Ana H.
Hialeah, FL
I like this oil very much. It give you hair a hydrating feel. It's long lasting, I'm very happy with this product
Kelly B.
Prague , OK
This stuff is kinda pricey but it will last you foreverrrrr. It does amazing things for damaged AND healthy hair.
Summer H.
Las Cruces, NM
I received this in my ipsy I feel like it was really nice but nothing over the top and different that I noticed.
Kelli C.
Somerville, MA
I love Moroccan oil it leaves my hair so silky and smooth and it smells fantastic ! Definitely a top hair product
Kristin R.
Smells amazing. Very nourishing. Leaves my hair shiny. The only bad thing is it does weigh my hair down a little.
neha s.
Vernon hills, IL
I totally recommend the product. did wonders to my hair after few treatments, it has more shine and silly feeling
Elizabeth H.
Madison, MS
This really is that good! The original treatment is too heavy for my fine hair, but Moroccanoil Light is perfect.
Elizabeth D.
Verona, WI
This is the BEST for helping my very long and processed hair. It helps detangle, dry, and style much more easily.
Payton G.
Kent, OH
I love this ! It makes your hair feel like silk! Just make sure you get all of it out or it will be very greasy!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora