BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Andrea N.
Duvall, WA
Love ,love ,love this produc! The smell is divine and my hair looks less frizzy when I’m using this. It’s a bit spendy but worth it. I use the extra on my hands and skin.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
This is another wonderful product for the hair especially when you’re somebody I love love this product I sprinted into my hair when I stand before applying heating tools
Alisa T.
Augusta, GA
I apply a small bit of this to the tips of my hair up after i get out of the shower. It doesn't make my hair greasy but adds a bit of shine and helps healthy up my ends.
Lauren M.
S San Fran, CA
Not a bad hair oil, but not that great either. This is a brand I usually get when it’s on sale and use it on my hair whenever I’m just staying home or grocery shopping.
Mallory M.
My stylist used this on my hair years ago and I have been using it since. It smells great and makes my hair SOFT. It also helps with detangling my long hair.
Taylor S.
Waxhaw, NC
This is my favorite hair serum. It smells so good and smooths my hair with out being heavy. I also feel that it’s super moisturizing and leaves my hair in great shape.
Angelia M.
Boaz, AL
Smells great. I can’t tell that it does anything so I only gave it 3 Stars. I won’t buy again. I have dry hair Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment with Argan Oil, 6.8 Oz
Jill G.
I swear by this stuff. It's pricey but so worth it. I have long curly hair and it works wonders with frizz. It's thick oil so you don't need a lot. My bottle is still half full and I have had it for almost a year now. I apply mostly to my ends where my hair is most dry. Great during the winter when the cold weather really dries out your hair. It smells AMAZING. My hair stylist recommend the product to be but I bought it a beauty supply store because it was cheaper than from the salon. I would highly recommend this to anyone and everyone
Shannon S.
Novato, CA
This is my go-to hair oil, I've been using it for years. It truly helps heal dried and damaged hair, or helps in prevention. It helps the frizz and makes your hair super soft and hydrated. I've been bleaching my hair since I was about 10 and this stuff REALLY helps. It also doesn't make your hair greasy. Sometimes when my hair is really damaged, I'll put a ton in and sleep with it, and just allow my hair to soak it all up (directions per my color artist), and it makes my hair feel amazing. You don't need a lot, and you typically would really only use it when your hair is wet, after you wash your hair, so it lasts a pretty good amount of time (but I wouldn't say long). I have a lot of thick hair so I feel like I use more than the average person. It's also gotten more reasonably priced over the years. Also, BEARDS. I've had tons of friends use it on their facial hair, and they've said it helps with preventing ingrown hairs, keeping it soft and tame. And it smells amazing.
Colten K.
Little Rock
Love everything about Moroccan Oil! It’s so light weight unlike other products and you don’t have to use a lot. Makes my hair so shiny and in my opinion helps it grow
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora