BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Ismalay m.
midland
I must say this is the best hair treatment oil I’ve used and can’t no other compare! My hair color is dark brown!
Ally Z.
New Lenox , IL
My stylist used this on me once and it was awesom eit made my hiar so silky smooth

but its kind of expenisve..
Rosalyn K.
Leaves my hair soft and silky the best part is it’s not oily and heavy. Moroccanoil® Treatment Original
Rena A.
Riverview, FL
I have thick hair and this is the best on the market for it.
Just a little goes so far.
One bottle last forever
Samantha M.
Martins Ferry, OH
If you can get your hands on this, do it! It smells amazing and leaves your hair feeling super soft and healthy.
Liz J.
Pensacola, FL
I use this product every time I blow dry my hair, which is everyday. It leaves my hair feeling silky and smooth!
Ranya W.
Hyattsville
This product is okay.. doesn’t really work on my hair. But does work for others.. would not recommend for others
Melissa T.
Cheshire, CT
This is my absolute favorite hair product that I have ever used. It prolonges the time in between hair cuts too!
Nathalie V.
Goodyear, AZ
Love how it smells and the softness of my hair tips ! Definitely recommend applying this when your hair is wet !!
Elizabeth D.
Verona, WI
This is the BEST for helping my very long and processed hair. It helps detangle, dry, and style much more easily.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

bluemercury

bluemercury was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.