BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Ujin B.
Palatine, IL
I use it after washing my hair and towel dried hair..when my hair dry my hair is so silky and soft love these oil
Melonie P.
San antonio, TX
Intense boost of hydration! Leave on hair for 20 mins once a week and your hair will always have a healthy shine!
Brittany J.
Riverview, FL
This leaves my colored strands feeling super soft. I love to put it on before bed and wake up with silky strands.
Karina P.
Brookline, MA
I love using this especially when I wake up in the morning to settle my wavy hair and it has such a great smell!
Ismalay m.
midland
I must say this is the best hair treatment oil I’ve used and can’t no other compare! My hair color is dark brown!
Laura B.
Westville, NJ
This stuff is eeeeeeeeverything!! Good for clean or dry shampooed hair. Smell is incredible. Leaves hair smooth!
Nicole R.
Greenville, SC
Such a great product for anyone that has dry or dull hair! Leaves my hair feeling shiny and silky! Great product
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
This is the first higher end product I ever used and it's what got me started on everything I use now in my hair!
Morgan B.
Morton, IL
Awesome! I put it in my hair, wrap a towel around it for 10ish minutes, then comb it own. Helps keep it hydrated
Julie N.
Brandon, MS
This has been an amazing help to my hair. Helps keep hair soft and smooth from all the heat and coloring of hair.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora