BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
2,827 reviews
The moroccanoil treatment does a amazing job on my hair!!! Really works and makes my ends of my hair very smooth
Katherine R.
Omg this is amazing it smells so go and refreshing I would buy soon again cause really good for the hair texture
Tiffanie B.
Providence, RI
Love using this before a blowout! Smells amazing and helps give the hair a beautiful shine and smooths out frizz.
Payton G.
Kent, OH
I love this ! It makes your hair feel like silk! Just make sure you get all of it out or it will be very greasy!
Rena A.
Riverview, FL
I have thick hair and this is the best on the market for it.
Just a little goes so far.
One bottle last forever
Edith G.
Santa Ana, CA
I use this once a week and this oil is amazing makes my hair feel really healthy it makes my hair feel healthy !!
Jamie T.
Philadelphia, PA
My hairstylist used this treatment on me at my last visit and it really reduced the frizz for a couple of weeks!
Marisol B.
Bakersfield, CA
Since the moment I tried this product, I feel in love! Love to use it when I curl my hair! Keeps my hair perfect
Florence W.
Duluth, GA
Smells amazing. is really absorbs quickly in your hair and doesn't leave it greasy. a bit pricey but last forever
Gianna C.
Great for any type of hair. Whether you just want to tame those flyaways or want to add some shine, it's perfect.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora