BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Janelle D.
Bennet, NE
This product really held with my frizzy hair and it helped with getting my hair to a healthier state than it was
Marilena G.
Very good oil, i have been using it for years. It is not heavy at all, moisturizes a lot and gives lots of shine.
Kimberly C.
Greenwood, SC
With dry, curly, colored hair I can use all the help I can get. It has greatly reduced visible damage and frizz.
kayla m.
santa rosa
Wasn’t the best in my experience. The next morning it made my hair really oily. Ironic, since it’s “non-greasy”.
Lola M.
Bronx
Just amazing, it makes my hair look so shiny and healthy, great for a every day use if you have full hair like me
Michelle P.
Bentonville, AR
This stuff is wonderful. I have damage to my hair so this helps me take frizz and keeps my hair soft and shiny.
fatima g.
Este aceite para el cabello me encanta me gusta mucho este es un suero que lo uso cada vez que salgo de bañarme.
Jennie M.
I have been using this product now for 4 years and I love it. Makes your hair feel silky and it smells so good!!
Maria H.
Titusville, FL
Works pretty well. I don't lean toward this product as much as I do others or even just my argan oil of morrocco
Kaitlen B.
INDEPENDENCE, MO
Makes my hair smooth...if they came out with a perfume that had this scent I would bathe in it! Best smell ever!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora