BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
katie W.
Salem, OR
This works very well for my daughter's hair. She is biracial so its difficult finding products that work well for her. This is one of them that does. Definitely recommend it
Elizabeth M.
This was such a great product! I love how light it was in my hair and didn’t leave a oily residue like most. Was able to reapply second day without having a oily appearance.
lucero m.
Fresno, CA
Loved it!
It would leave my hair silky soft.
A little goes a long way.
The only down side of this product for me was that it would make my hair seem oily on second day hair.
✨Camille J.
I love the smell sooooo much. It also helps my hair not frizz as well as it detangles my hair. I have too much hair and it’s hard to care for and this product helps so much.
Taryn H.
West Jordan, UT
My favorite hair product by far. I use this when my hair is damp and it makes my frizzy wavy thick hair so soft and shiny. I love the hydration it gives and it smells great
Rachael G.
I got a sample of this product in an ipsy bag. It smells amazing. Helps make hair softer and more smooth. I personally don't enjoy the consistency but it's a great product.
Leisa M.
Belle
I love the Moroccan oil products. I have very curly hair which tends to be very dry and frizzy at times I use this product on my hair and what beautiful bouncy curls I have
Leah R.
Astoria, NY
Best hair treatment to make your hair shiny and smooth. This oil also smells absolutely amazing. Sometimes I use just a little bit to make my hair smell good in the morning
Haylee B.
Very similar to most hair oils that are very inexpensive. It really helps maintain fly aways and soften up those dry ends. You do not get as much product for the price but if you aren't worried too much about price then this might be something for you to try.
Andrea N.
Duvall, WA
Love ,love ,love this produc! The smell is divine and my hair looks less frizzy when I’m using this. It’s a bit spendy but worth it. I use the extra on my hands and skin.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora