BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Elimer V.
The best! My hair would be shiny when I use this. With my hair now being blonde this product keeps my hair hydrated
Sarah A.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Love love love this oil! It is not to heavy if you don't use too much! Smells great! Leaves hair feeling wonderful!
Johana O.
Spring, TX
This product is amazing, I can't keep my hands off of it and my end seen healthier than they were before I washed.
Amber J.
Sidney, OH
This treatment makes my hair so smooth and shiny!! The smell is great! Would really recommend trying this product!
Eva F.
This makes your hair shiny and healthier. It grew my hair out and made it softer I recommend everyone to get on it
Kelly R.
Fort Mill, SC
Love the smell. The price is ok but it's very well worth it. I always buy more. It runs out pretty quickly at home.
Nabiya Z.
Hilliard, OH
I like this oil because it's hydrating and not greasy like other oils. It's not slippery either. Super easy to use
Melissa P.
Palm Bay, FL
Hair oil is key for dry hair. My hair tends to get dry a lot from humidity. This oil helps hydrate my hair majorly.
Maria C.
I like this product but you have to be very light handed to apply this because I find it to be to oily for my hair.
Lauren F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
All time favorite hair oil! I've used it for years and will continue to use it! Love the way it makes my hair feel.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora