BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Lauren F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
All time favorite hair oil! I've used it for years and will continue to use it! Love the way it makes my hair feel.
Melissa P.
Palm Bay, FL
Hair oil is key for dry hair. My hair tends to get dry a lot from humidity. This oil helps hydrate my hair majorly.
Holly N.
Pikeville
This did so well on my hair and put the shine and smoothness back into it that I have been missing for a long time
Tamara G.
I love this stuff! I got through it so fast however. But it does really hydrate the hair. Great summer must have
Gianna C.
Great for any type of hair. Whether you just want to tame those flyaways or want to add some shine, it's perfect.
Destiny D.
Super moisturizing and hydrating for my thick and color treated hair. Also smells really good and is affordable.
Kassi C.
This is my favorite serum for my long, straight hair. It keeps my ends healthy even with all of my heat styling.
Emma B.
Shoreview, MN
I liked this product. I think that this helped improve hair's over all health. This added a nice amount of shine.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
The moroccanoil treatment does a amazing job on my hair!!! Really works and makes my ends of my hair very smooth
Summer H.
Las Cruces, NM
I received this in my ipsy I feel like it was really nice but nothing over the top and different that I noticed.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora