BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Brandy C.
El Dorado, AR
It detangles your hair and it makes it look so shiny and beautiful. I try to use Moroccan oil at least once a week.
Gynny H.
I love using this stuff. I put it on as soon as I get out the shower. The next day it leaves my hair smelling good.
Keaira B.
Nashville, AR
I first of I love the way this oil smells! Its works nice my brother love using it. Its makes your hair really soft
Adria D.
Greenville, NC
I love Moroccan treatment products. It makes my hair so smooth and slick. It also adds a lot of moisture to my hair
Lauren F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
All time favorite hair oil! I've used it for years and will continue to use it! Love the way it makes my hair feel.
Cristina M.
San Antonio, TX
It's good, nice consistency, but I think it's a little bit overpriced for what it is. Anyway, I would buy it again.
shanaz m.
I am just in love with this serum...it makes my hair really shiny and soft as well it doesn't make your hair chappe
Billie C.
Beckley, WV
Works amazing! But be careful not to touch your roots or use too much. The texture is nice and it's very affordable
Melissa P.
Palm Bay, FL
Hair oil is key for dry hair. My hair tends to get dry a lot from humidity. This oil helps hydrate my hair majorly.
Christie M.
Columbus
I did not like this product at all. It made my curls look weighed down and surprisingly it did not help tame frizz.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora