BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Dezi E.
Golden, CO
Makes my hair super soft and controls those little baby hairs around my face. Doesn't leave my hair greasy at all!
Shelby a.
Columbia , KY
This leaves your hair so soft and makes it look so shiny! It doesn’t take much at all so it also lasts a long time.
Lauren F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
All time favorite hair oil! I've used it for years and will continue to use it! Love the way it makes my hair feel.
Jennifer A.
Gambrills , MD
A little bit of this goes a long way to help silken and smooth hair. This bottle will definitely last a long time.
Holly N.
Pikeville
This did so well on my hair and put the shine and smoothness back into it that I have been missing for a long time
Erica Jane C.
Westerville, OH
I use this every time I get out of the shower on the ends of my hair! It always is left looking silky and healthy!
Sammi L.
Citrus Hts, CA
The smell is absolutely amazing ! It makes my hair so soft and de-frizzes it! I always put it in my hair before bed
Carmen c.
Kissimmee, FL
Love this product my hair feels great after using it. It gives shine, helps with my curls also. This oil is amazing
Melissa P.
Palm Bay, FL
Hair oil is key for dry hair. My hair tends to get dry a lot from humidity. This oil helps hydrate my hair majorly.
Billie C.
Beckley, WV
Works amazing! But be careful not to touch your roots or use too much. The texture is nice and it's very affordable
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora