BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
sam h.
Kennewick, WA
I love this stuff! Makes my hair look, feel, and smell great! Its a blessing for hair styling and care, a must buy!
Elizama M.
Fort Drum, NY
I have been using this product for over 10 years and I’m still in love with it. I can’t believe how amazing it is.
Dezi E.
Golden, CO
Makes my hair super soft and controls those little baby hairs around my face. Doesn't leave my hair greasy at all!
Estefania S.
Milwaukee
Love this product. I have curly hair so it gets really dry. This moisturizes my hair and keeps it moisturizerized..
Holly N.
Pikeville
This did so well on my hair and put the shine and smoothness back into it that I have been missing for a long time
Aimed A.
Decatur, GA
[product:moroccanoil-hair-treatment-6.8oz] This treatment I love leaves you shiny and without frizz I recommend it
Brandy C.
El Dorado, AR
It detangles your hair and it makes it look so shiny and beautiful. I try to use Moroccan oil at least once a week.
Courtney K.
Fountain Inn, SC
This is the only hair oil I use. It makes my hair so soft and it smells really good. It doesn’t make my hair oily.
Emmy N.
Waterbury, CT
Best best best oil!! Keeps my curls amazing and not ever greasy. Got this as a sample one time and had to buy more
Hannah L.
Front Royal, VA
Smells ok... Works just fine. Nothing special imo but not bad by any means. Doess what it needs to do with no fuss.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora