BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Kelsey l.
Smells amazing and last a long time so the price is amazing! It makes my hair super soft and good smelling without making it oily or greasy. Great for when mu hair is frizzy as well.
Matina O.
Kent
I’ve tried many different hair oils and this is by far my favorite! Luxurious feeling oil that doesn’t leave your hair feeling oily. I like to use it when my hair is feels dry.
Ashley H.
New Albany, OH
This treatment is my favorite by far. I love using it in the summer or when on vacations. Particularly when my hair is feeling dry. It smells like the tropics and does the job!
tee h.
Bronx, NY
I like this product it is very good for your hair since I have curly hair it helps me comb through my hair . The only thing I don't like is the smell the smell makes me nauseas
Samantha W.
Massachusetts
It makes your hair feel extremely soft and hydrated. I have very frizzy hair because it is curly and whenever I put this on it just amazes me how soft it can make my hair feel.
Cookieinthecity_ S.
San Diego
This is one of the most popular hair oils on the market! It smells great, it helps smooth, and it’s not heavy and works for all hair types, it is made with argan oil and truly is a great product everyone loves!
Natalie O.
Staten Island, NY
The girl that used to do my hair introduced me to this. She'd use the whole line on my hair, and my hair always felt so amazing and smelled SO GOOD for the next 2 days. I had to go out and buy the oil and the hair mask.
Julia M.
Sacramento, CA
This product is a miracle worker!! I totally noticed a difference with my hair! I used it every time after I wash my hair on the ends and they are so soft when my hair dries!
Sammi S.
Phoenix , AZ
I really like this product.  it makes your hair feel soft and its good for your hair as a good quality product.  it is expensive, so please be advised of that.
✨Camille J.
I love the smell sooooo much. It also helps my hair not frizz as well as it detangles my hair. I have too much hair and it’s hard to care for and this product helps so much.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora