BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Lindsay G.
williamsburg
This oil is a must try especially for dry damaged hair! It has an awesome smell to it and a little goes a long way.
Jennifer H.
Ewa Beach, HI
This stuff is amazing for my frizzy curly/wavy thick hair. It works wonders and smalls amazing! Worth every penny.
Leslie S.
Hopkinsville , KY
This is great. My hair is so sold and silky after one use. Doesn't make your hair greasy and it helps repair damage
dreaa l.
This product has given my hair some kind of hope , it treats my hair , but I wouldn't say its a must have product .
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
Smells so good and makes my hair feel so healthy i love this line of products! Makes my ends feel nice and smooth!
Tasneem A.
Palos Hills, IL
This marocan hair oil Is great. It softens and repair hair. I hear a lot about how good Marocan hair products are.
Cas B.
My hair feels much more moisturized after I use this product. It's very expensive but it's the best oil I've used.
Nabiya Z.
Hilliard, OH
I like this oil because it's hydrating and not greasy like other oils. It's not slippery either. Super easy to use
Elizama M.
Fort Drum, NY
I have been using this product for over 10 years and I’m still in love with it. I can’t believe how amazing it is.
Chelsea P.
Dalton, OH
I have only been using this product for a few days and I can already tell a difference. My hair is so much softer!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora