BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Johana O.
Spring, TX
This product is amazing, I can't keep my hands off of it and my end seen healthier than they were before I washed.
dreaa l.
This product has given my hair some kind of hope , it treats my hair , but I wouldn't say its a must have product .
aymee g.
Lo amo me encanta y no sólo a mi también lo uso con mis hijas y siento k mi cabello a crecido mucho desde k lo uso
Estefania S.
Milwaukee
Love this product. I have curly hair so it gets really dry. This moisturizes my hair and keeps it moisturizerized..
Erica B.
Indianapolis, IN
I didnt like it very much. It didn't work for me. Will not be buying it again anytime soon. Left hair feeling dry.
Shanon D.
Mesa, AZ
This stuff is amazing . I have also ised it to remove hair dye that was on my forehead. . . ..... .. . . . .... ...
Sara T.
Hands down my favorite oil of all time. Feels so amazing on my dry hair and helps it to be so much more manageable.
Rebekah M.
I love this oil! No other hair oil compares. Leaves my super thick and coarse hair soft and silky, but not greasy.
Tiffany E.
Export, PA
First time I have ever used it. Very surprised at how well it worked. No heavy residue. Kept frizz down quite well.
Courtney K.
Fountain Inn, SC
This is the only hair oil I use. It makes my hair so soft and it smells really good. It doesn’t make my hair oily.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora