BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Amber J.
Sidney, OH
This treatment makes my hair so smooth and shiny!! The smell is great! Would really recommend trying this product!
Makayla W.
Park Hill
This product is a dry oily so it won’t make your hair oily but will help with growth and also keep you frizz Free!
Sammi L.
Citrus Hts, CA
The smell is absolutely amazing ! It makes my hair so soft and de-frizzes it! I always put it in my hair before bed
Marisa  .
Hollywood, FL
Not only is this good for your hair it's great for your skin. It's one of my everyday products. Smells amazing too!
Melissa P.
Palm Bay, FL
Hair oil is key for dry hair. My hair tends to get dry a lot from humidity. This oil helps hydrate my hair majorly.
Melissa E.
San diego, Ca
I love the scent and the quality of this oil. It definitely makes a difference in the silkiness of dry brittle hair
Lauren F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
All time favorite hair oil! I've used it for years and will continue to use it! Love the way it makes my hair feel.
Karina W.
Quincy, MA
My hairdresser uses this on my and I am in love with it my hair feels so smooth and healthy and smells unbelievable
shanaz m.
I am just in love with this serum...it makes my hair really shiny and soft as well it doesn't make your hair chappe
Lacey C.
Monroe, LA
Maybe my hair didn't need it so all I was left with was really really really oily hair with a funny texture to it.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora