BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Olivia P.
Mobile, AL
The original. It's so nice to work this in the ends of my hair to add softness and shine without weighing it down.
wendy c.
Narragansett, RI
Love it! It smells and works great. I just wish it were a little less expensive. Otherwise, I'd use it every day!!
Allison A.
Steilacoom , WA
I've had my bottle for 4 years. I use this religiously and I still haven't even got halfway down to the bottle yet!
Karina W.
Quincy, MA
My hairdresser uses this on my and I am in love with it my hair feels so smooth and healthy and smells unbelievable
cortney Nicholle W.
Modesto, CA
I absolutely love this oil! I have ultra fine hair and this is the only oil that doesnt weigh it down! Its amazing!
Gretchen S.
Miami Beach, FL
My hairdresser sells this product so I know if he recommends it is because is really one of the bests in the market
Kelsey L.
Hannibal, MO
Decent . Doesn't do the best for flyaways but helps with frizz I think! I'd buy it again after my bottle runs out.
Cheryl E.
Hiddenite, NC
Love love love my Moroccan oil. It has helped my hair tremendously and will continue to use it as long as possible.
Tiffany E.
Export, PA
First time I have ever used it. Very surprised at how well it worked. No heavy residue. Kept frizz down quite well.
Amber P.
Smells amazing and leaves my hair oh so silky and shiny. I put some in my hair after every wash to keep it hydrated
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora