BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Kristin H.
Brighton, MA
I absolutely love using this product on my dried hair, it keeps fly aways in place and gives my hair a nice shiny boost! A little definitely goes a long way plus it smells so good
SantaMaria A.
Tucson
After I had my son my hair got damaged used this product and used it every other day for a month after that just once or twice a month my hair feels healthier and I love the smell
glory p.
este producto me encanta porq en lo particular yo tengo el cabello grueso y seco siento que este aceite me da brillo y lo hidrata aparte que tambien siento que evita las puntas abiertas
Tori L.
Indianapolis
It’s fine and I may repurchase just because of the smell. But it’s hard to use. If you get too much your hair is ruined, if you get too little it doesn’t do a thing for your ends.
Rachel B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Can’t say enough good things about this product. I use it in my daughters and my own hair. It keeps it super smooth and manageable. The smell is pretty awesome too. It’s a pretty Penney but worth it!
Andi L.
Columbia , SC
I love the way this product makes my hair smile!! It helps maintain my frizz. My only complaint is that it is a little more expensive than I normally spend on hair care products.
Sharaya R.
Saint Paul, MN
When I say I’m in love! This right here is a LIFESAVER! I went to the salon to get my hair cut and straighten and they used this and my hair felt amazing and I’ve been buying this for 6 years now
Hayley R.
I would absolutely 100% recommend this product. I love Moroccanoil products especially this oil and Moroccanoil® Intense Hydrating Mask, Moroccanoil® Hydrating Shampoo & conditioner, & Moroccanoil® Frizz Control.
C R.
Love this product! Lightweight, smells fantastic, and doesn’t weigh hair down. Best serum of its class! I have frizzy, curly, bleach blonde hair and it works great. It isn’t cheap, but it’s not unaffordable. Very satisfied with this product.
Jessica B.
Aubrey, TX
Love this brand so much! It makes my hair look and smell so much better. You can tell the difference from when you start using it. My hair started to look healthier and shinier.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora