BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Chrystal M.
Michigan
This stuff will leave your hair feeling so soft and silky. The smell is amazing. I love having this product on hand.
Carri V.
Gilbert , AZ
I like to use this on my hair when my hair is feeling like straw or after I dye it, it makes it soft and improves it.
Chrissy M.
Spartanburg, SC
This product is pretty good for this most part it makes your hair thick and healthy I highly recommend it😝......!!!!
Sara S.
Grover beach, ca
This stuff is amazing. Will use again. I have so much of this product due to people insisting that I use it. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Leslie M.
I will use this as long as they keep making it. Its my holy grail product. It can get expensive but its soo worth it.
Tiffanie B.
Providence, RI
Smells amazing! Used this in my hair before and after a blowout and my hair had a gorgwous shine to it! No frizz too!
Amanda C.
Johnson City, TN
MOROCAAN OLI HAIR TREATMENTS IS GREAT FOR ALL KINDS OF HAIR TYPES! IT DID MEET MY EXPEXTAIONS. A LOT GOES A LONG WAY
Anahi S.
Flagstaff, AZ
It is my favorite oil. It helps detangle my hair very well, and it also speeds up the process of blow drying my hair.
Pamella C.
Quincy , MA
This is the besttttt oil for my hair, I dye my hair every month, after i blow dry I apply this product and I love it
yaquelin F.
Shelby Twp, MI
I like this for the frizzy ends and helps them not look so damaged or dry split ends. It also helps with detangling.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora