BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Candice T.
Long Beach, CA
Great product for any hair type! Used it when hair was damp and it reduced frizz and fly aways in my wavy/curly hair.
Sonia M.
Un muy bien tratamiento para el cuidado de mi cabello más para los días de calor que sufro más se frizz en mi cabello
Christina S.
Tucson
Wonderful product! I have been using this for more than five years and refuse to use anything else. Nothing compares.
Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC
Treat my hair with this alot it has help the breakage in my hair,keeps it feeling soft and smoothe love,love,love,it
Veronica M.
Far Rockaway, NY
I like this oil. It makes my hair really nice and easy to manage. My hair feels so healthy after using. Good product.
member-18a07
I love using this oil treatment wen my hair feels dry I use it and it is amazing and gives my hair that perfect shine
Leslie M.
I will use this as long as they keep making it. Its my holy grail product. It can get expensive but its soo worth it.
Ashley H.
San Pedro, CA
I love the smell of this stuff! I apply a small amount to my damp hair before blow drying and it tames my fly-aways.
Chelsea M.
Brooklyn
This oil left my hair looking shiny and was very lightweight ! Would buy again . Definitely met my expectations
Sara D.
this keeps my hair from getting ruined easily. it also keeps is fresh and from getting dry. i totally recommend this.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora