BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Autumn P.
Mobile, AL
Love the way this makes my hair feel. It makes my hair less frizzy and tames my split ends! One of the best out there!
Keaton C.
Washington, DC
Makes hair feel so soft and smells amazing! Every time you move your head it smells so good I get tons of compliments!
LEAR30946 angelys O.
Me encanta este producto. El olor es increíble; Además, deja mi cabello super hidratado, como nuevo. 100% recomendado,
Lillian M.
Mendenhall, MS
First, it smells amazing. Second, my hair is dry as the Sahara so it really makes my hair look and feel so much better!
rebecca c.
Honestly I do not care for Moroccan oil! It's leaves my hair feeling oily and it makes it even more frizzy than before!
Camille H.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this product. Love the smell. Love the texture. I put this on before I use my other products. Helps control frizz
Ice T.
Winnetka , CA
Leaves your hair feeling so soft and smooth. Best hair serum I’ve tried!! I would highly recommend this for curly hair
Brenna j.
Love the smell and leaves my hair feeling super smooth and healthy. A little goes a long way so this lasts a long time.
andrea c.
Ontario, CA
This product is so good for the hair it left my hair so soft and not frizzy. It honestly helps alot with damaged hair.
Chelaine B.
W Springfield, MA
I instantly fell in love with this oil other oils I have used in the past made me hair feel like hay rather than silky
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

bluemercury

bluemercury was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.