BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Sam R.
This is pretty good sometimes you can find these brands at Burlington and there cheaper and they will save you money
Kimberly P.
It helped the damage and fuzzinwas of my curly hair. I have light brown hair that is really fine and it gives it body
Sarah C.
Love this oil. You just need the tiniest but on the ends of your hair. Keeps my hair feeling moisturized and healthy.
Yesenia M.
Torrance , CA
Smells amazing. This stuff is wonderful. My half color is red and my hair type is corse and this works great for me.
Sara D.
this keeps my hair from getting ruined easily. it also keeps is fresh and from getting dry. i totally recommend this.
Jordan R.
I've heard so many good things about this and would love to try this! Would love to see how it would improve my hair
Katrina S.
Cocoa, FL
Love this product. It smells great and a little goes a long way. I use it everyday to keep my hair soft and healthy.
Carmelina P.
Norfolk, VA
Tried for my dry hair, it's ok I guess. Not really impress but it works, not something that I would buy on a regular
Shayleen N.
Kissimmee, FL
Absolutely love the smell and application of this product. Does not leave your hair greasy and makes it super shiny!!
Shalini S.
Kissimmee, FL
Not really a fan my hair is naturally oily so I don't use these anymore. But it's a great product and smells amazing.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora