BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Amalia A.
Ive used this product for 5 years now- recently I’ve began using it like a leave in conditioner, I focus it on my ends and massage it into my hair after washing it. The scent is entrancing and it helps smoothing out the hair cuticle to reduce frizz. I love it so much that I recommend it and often gift it for Christmas time
Ashley P.
South Lake Tahoe, CA
As I've said once before for any Victoria's Secret product and always standing by it I am the same way with this product any Moroccanoil product I have tried has always left me surprise astonished astounded any word that helps explain how great this product is it's true love this product definitely recommend
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I remember using Moroccanoil Treatment Original years ago. I really liked what it did to my hair, but quit using it because it has a sweet scent that just wasn't for me. It's really great for taming and smoothing hair. The scent is actually really nice, I just prefer crisp, clean scents for my hair. This is great to use multiple ways, but I prefer using a small bit right out of the shower while my hair is still wet. It allows the product to absorb/work from within, and doesn't leave my hair greasy.
Shanita D.
Reading
I love to use oil treatment so the solution and that I definitely like to you like I said at least my hair is selling wonderful Walmart with my hair shiny soul gives it volume and now I’m one that likes to take care of my hair so I like to do the treatments at least weekly
Jessica T.
This stuff is beyond awesome for your hair and skin! It makes you have super soft and silky skin and hair and smells like citrus. It lasts all day and night. Its not to oily and absorbs well. I have a bottle of it always on hand. It is also a good primer for your skin. :)
Alissa L.
Tucson
This oil is so good for the hair. I love adding this to my hair about two times a week after a good shower. The smell is nice and it doesn’t leave your hands feeling all oily. It is very good for the price. I love this brand as well as all of their products!
Kaitlyn G.
Gray
Got this for my hair after I started to notice that my hair was super dry. Not only was my hair dry my split ends were out of control. My hair started to become like this after I decide to change the color of my hair. This product helped to control my spilt ends and I would recommend this to others.
Simply K.
I LOVE this product!  I have been a hair model in a few shows and was fortunate enough to get samples of this product and fell in love with it.  It is extremely effective as a heat protector, frizz fighter and oil controller.  I have thick, strong, fine hair.  I have used it both when my hair has been colored and without hair color.  My hair stylist used to put a few drops in with the hair color when mixing to keep my hair healthy and shiny.  This product doesn't leave the residue like most treatments do.  I can't stop purchasing this product and highly recommend others.
Victoria C.
Hilliard, FL
Nothing better than salon quality products. It smells amazing and works wonders and smells amazing. It is a bit heavy if you have fine hair but can still be used if you put a small amount on wet hair as opposed to dry. I reccomend it to people regularly.
Andrea P.
Columbus
I typically don't like oils. It's a texture thing. I can't stand the feeling of oil. However, I gave this a shot and WOW. It smells so very good! My hair absorbed it completely so no oily residue (thank goodness), and now my hair has this shiny, natural bounce to it. I never knew an oil could do that. The packaging is pretty, but it comes in a glass bottle, so be careful. It's reasonable priced and a little goes a long way. I would recommend for everyone, regardless of your hair type.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora