BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Brenna j.
Love the smell and leaves my hair feeling super smooth and healthy. A little goes a long way so this lasts a long time.
Kimi F.
Victorville , CA
It’s the best oil for your hair! It doesn’t weigh it down or make it greasy! You don’t need a lot! It smooths it out!!!
Kirsten S.
Shobonier, IL
I love thous product. It does not weigh my hair down and leaves it feeling hydrated and healthy without feeling greasy.
Raissa E.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
My favorite hair treatment. I put this on my hair before i blow dry my hair and it leaves it shiny and smelling great.
Tracy B.
Henderson, KY
This worked pretty well on my dry hair. Wasn't too greasy feeling which is a plus for me as some can be way too greasy.
Amy W.
Carrollton
This product keeps my hair feeling moisturized and frizz free. It is a great value and a little product goes a long way
Camille H.
Indianapolis , IN
Love this product. Love the smell. Love the texture. I put this on before I use my other products. Helps control frizz
Teigan G.
Marietta, GA
This was a little bit too oily for my liking, but I think that it would be Greta for someone with dry or damaged hair.
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love this product it's so refreshing to my hair very hydrating very affordable great packaging I really recommend it
Ivy B.
Lucedale, MS
Got this in an ipsy bag. I liked it. Can't use often since I have oily hair. Shared with my mother and she also enjoys.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora