BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Nikki G.
I love this product smells great and works great but only use a little if u use too much it will make your hair greasy
Terri C.
I love the smell of this hair treatment! I use it 2-3 times a week on the ends of my hair. Keeps it shiny and healthy.
Mindy K.
Hollywood, FL
Classic! Don't think, just buy! Leaves your hair soft and smooth. Apply after the shower or use as a hair mask before.
Monique W.
Manhattan Bch, CA
I have thick hair and I like to put a dot on my fingertips and run it through my hair. It leaves it so silky and shiny.
Dechen T.
Goshen, IN
I love this product for my scalp and hair! It gives so much nourishment and moisture, and leaves my hair looking alive!
Cynthia N.
Houston , TX
Great for damaged hair. Would definitely recommend ! It makes your hair soft and gives a glowing vibrancy to your hair.
Stacy A.
Gloster, LA
I got a sample of this in ipsy and boxycharm it got me hooked it's so great it made my hair so soft and healthy looking
andrea c.
Ontario, CA
This product is so good for the hair it left my hair so soft and not frizzy. It honestly helps alot with damaged hair.
Ashley G.
Tampa, FL
wish this was cheaper. the scent is so good, and i only use oil treatments on my hair, and this is one of my favorites.
Susie E.
Por mucho mucho tiempo llega o usando este aceite en el cabello, le da vida brillo y si lo tengo seco esto ayuda mucho.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora