BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Brenna j.
Love the smell and leaves my hair feeling super smooth and healthy. A little goes a long way so this lasts a long time.
Michelle F.
I like this oil but I think is overrated, don't get me wrong it works but there's other good products that work better
Elizabeth E.
The best smelling hair oil! I use it just on the ends of my hair a few times a week and it keeps my ends nice and soft
Joanna l.
Littlerock, CA
This is such a great hair oil! I used to use it ony extensions that felt a little dry and it would make them so smooth
Ashley F.
mesa, AZ
I love the way this line smells. it's a great surface product but has no nutritional value for the hair, in my opinion.
Gabby R.
Bronx, NY
The thick oil works great for curly hair,I loved it❤️The smell is great as well and the oil hydrates my dry curly hair🤗
Jackie M.
This product is pretty much a constant for me. It’s available at target and cvs and it’s a great price. Love it !
April W.
Hartford, CT
This stuff is wonderful.... Makes your hair feel soft and moisturized...oh and I can't forget about the wonderful smell
Haley S.
Got this for Christmas and use it if my hair absolutely needs it... Works decent but feel like it disappears in my hair
Dayana L.
This is the bomb! I this makes your hair so silky and shinny and just umffff. And specially if you use a lot of heat.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora