BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Chelaine A.
W Springfield, MA
I instantly fell in love with this oil other oils I have used in the past made me hair feel like hay rather than silky
rebecca c.
Honestly I do not care for Moroccan oil! It's leaves my hair feeling oily and it makes it even more frizzy than before!
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love this product it's so refreshing to my hair very hydrating very affordable great packaging I really recommend it
Keaton C.
Washington, DC
Makes hair feel so soft and smells amazing! Every time you move your head it smells so good I get tons of compliments!
Charie Mae O.
Oceanside, CA
I like the product but it’s expensive for a sample! However I did feel a great difference from when I stared using it!
Sahvanna W.
Fall River, MA
Love this oil treatment it's amazing for the hair. It restores my split ends and keeps my hair in tact. I love this oil
Kimberly H.
N Little Rock, AR
Absolutely LOVE this product! I have blonde hair and highlight it often and this product keeps my hair soft and shiny!
Gabby R.
Bronx, NY
The thick oil works great for curly hair,I loved it❤️The smell is great as well and the oil hydrates my dry curly hair🤗
Angela J.
If you have thick frizzy dry hair use this after you get out the shower and brush your hair. Leaves your hair so smooth
Monique W.
Manhattan Bch, CA
I have thick hair and I like to put a dot on my fingertips and run it through my hair. It leaves it so silky and shiny.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora