BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Tristen P.
Anderson, IN
I love morrocanoil products, huge fan. This one lived up to its brand. Makes my hair feel so soft and smells SO GOOD. Love love this product. Has become a staple in my hair routine!!
Cydney C.
Lancaster, CA
I absolutely love this product. It works wonders on my hair when I'm going through dry and frizzy stages! I would highly recommend this product, especially to people with curly hair!
Natalie  G.
I like this product, but honestly it is overrated. I bought a cheaper version at Target before I bought this and I honestly liked that one better. This stuff is nice, but definitely not worth the price when there are cheaper alternatives that work just as well.
Tamarrian 💋.
Queens
Having to deal with wild , dry , curly hair is a hassle . I usually wash my hair and apply oil to my ends and roots while massaging my hair . This oil keeps my ends from drying out .
Kendra S.
Tidioute
This is an excellent hair treatment! It makes my hair so soft! It is definitely one of the best out there! It was everything I expected it to be, it made my hair feel so healthy, it smelled great, and I would definitely recommend you give it a try!
Kim G.
Arkansas
I like to use the Moroccan hair treatment in the summer to protect my hair from the sun. I typically apply midway to the ends and let my hair air dry. Works great and smells amazing!
Taylor T.
Elk Mound
A little goes a long way, my favorite smell and the shine/frizz control is the best! Turns my curly bed head into a great look! Hask Argan Oil Healing Shine Hair Treatment
Andrea D.
Houston
Love love love this product. Leaves my hair feeling so soft. I don’t think it’s a budget breaker either. I’ve only found one product that I’ve liked better. The scent is okay.
Summer M.
Chattanooga, TN
I love putting my Moroccan oil in my hair right after the shower! I feel like it leaves it so silky smooth & not to mention the smell is seriously amazing. I couldn’t live without this stuff!
Tiffany P.
Plainfield, IL
Works great for before blow dry to help keep the blow dry smooth and a tiny amount on dry hair to tame frizz. Love the fact it doesn’t weigh hair down when you use the right amount.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora