BY MOROCCANOIL #2 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Danielle B.
Greenfield, IN
I love this product! It decreases my frizz and fly aways. I usually use the product when it’s wet and after it’s styled.
I have very frizzy hair, this stuff does the trick! My hair feels so sleek and soft. I CANNOT go a day without this stuff
Sarah G.
This is some serious treatment. If your hair is dry and wrinkly then us this before bed and when u get out of the shower
Jesikka H.
Clarkston , WA
I love this. It makes my hair feel nice and healthy. I also love the pump. That makes getting the right amount very easy.
Robynn D.
Union, NJ
Love this oil ... Only downside is you have to be careful as to how much you apply.. Works great and the smell is a bonus
Lisa W.
Bismarck, ND
First of all.. i love the smell! This is a must have for me.. i color my hair often and it keeps my hair smooth and silky
Terri C.
I love the smell of this hair treatment! I use it 2-3 times a week on the ends of my hair. Keeps it shiny and healthy.
Kimberly H.
N Little Rock, AR
Absolutely LOVE this product! I have blonde hair and highlight it often and this product keeps my hair soft and shiny!
Cynthia N.
Houston , TX
Great for damaged hair. Would definitely recommend ! It makes your hair soft and gives a glowing vibrancy to your hair.
Tracy B.
Henderson, KY
This worked pretty well on my dry hair. Wasn't too greasy feeling which is a plus for me as some can be way too greasy.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora