BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Daisy T.
Fellsmere, FL
I love this oil for my hair, my hair used to be very dry now my hair has been looking so much more vibrant, very smooth.
Ashley P.
This product has helped a lot with my hair making it look healthy and shiny, I would recommend it to people with dry hair
Casey H.
Hamilton, OH
I have very unruly hair. Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment makes my hair so soft and I feel like it protects my hair from heat.
Kathryn p.
Highland , MI
This product is great! I use it before blow drying and it doesn't leave my hair greasy, but shiny. It smells amazing too!
Sarah G.
This is some serious treatment. If your hair is dry and wrinkly then us this before bed and when u get out of the shower
samantha k.
Big Rapids, MI
I put this on my wet hair as soon as I get out of the shower, it helps maintain my frizz but also leaves an amazing scent
Lisa W.
Bismarck, ND
First of all.. i love the smell! This is a must have for me.. i color my hair often and it keeps my hair smooth and silky
Asha H.
Smyrna, GA
I love the way this product smells and how light weight it is it's easy to put on put you have to make sure to brush good
I have very frizzy hair, this stuff does the trick! My hair feels so sleek and soft. I CANNOT go a day without this stuff
Lorena A.
Midway park , NC
I love it sooo much!!! Honestly it's made my hair so much healthier than what it was an I love the smell it's so worth it
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora