BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Daisy T.
Aberdeen, WA
This is amazing stuff for your hair. Make sure to only use a little bit of the product so it doesn't make your hair greasy
Dayana S.
Eugene, OR
Great smell, great treatment for your hair. Let my hair smoother and brightest and also feels like it helps to my dry hair.
Minnie S.
Lanesville, IN
Really like this product. I have always had dry damaged hair (think curly hair in the 80s) and this has given me new life!
Katie D.
Elkhorn, WI
A heavier serum but it promotes healthy hair, and creates a barrier from environmental stress that can cause hair breakage.
gabrielle r.
Austin, TX
Great serum! Smells delicious and helps with flyaways and my dry ends. Nothing "outstanding", but definitely a solid serum!
Gianna M.
I haven't used this super often, but it makes my hair shiny and soft! It's a really light oil so it sinks in pretty quickly
Claudette D.
Jeffersonville, IN
After u shampoo n conditioner ur hair add this to hair before u straighten ur hair n after n ur hair will shine n feel soft
Lily T.
Sometimes this works for me and sometimes it feels like it didn't do anything but leaves my hair feeling flat and lifeless.
Vanessa J.
Leon, IA
This oil is a serious life saver!! I wouldn’t have my beautiful looking hair if my salon hadn’t recommended it to me to use
Melissa R.
Minneapolis, MN
Never actually tried it. I've heard plenty about it. I guess it also depends on hair texture. I wish to test it out myself.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora