BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Sherleen A.
Love love this product. Use it after a shower and keeps hair smooth healthy. A little dab is enough and i have long hair
Daniela G.
Margate, FL
I seriously loooove how this thing smells. Omg it's so good!!! I love it, my hair is dry so I always put this on my ends
Emma F.
The best product for all hair types. Great for my fine, curly hair. Keeps it very moisturized and really shiny for days!
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Love this hair product, my hair is damaged due to dying and these products really help with the overall health of my hair
Megan S.
Mattoon
Worth the price, it's different than any other oil. It doesn't weigh down or straighten my wavy hair which I appreciate.
Miranda S.
Tampa, FL
This product takes my frizz. But makes my hair more oily it's a toss up. If I want frizzy hair or no frizz and oily hair.
noemi g.
Love the way it smells! I use this after shampooing my hair running through damp hair and it leaves my hair really soft.
jasmine s.
This product keeps your hair smelling good and it brings those oils to split ends and dry hair to keep our looking fresh
Val R.
New York
Is a great product my hair was very damaged because of the dying processes and this treatment help me to recover my hair.
bailey w.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
LITERALLY AMAZING. Made my hair awesome and smooth. I used every last drop and i really wish i could afford to buy more.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora