BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Chelsea P.
Philomath, OR
Nothing beats the smell. This is my all time favorite product. It is lightweight, and makes my hair incredibly shiny 😍😍😍😍
bailey w.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
LITERALLY AMAZING. Made my hair awesome and smooth. I used every last drop and i really wish i could afford to buy more.
Marlana A.
stockbridge ga
Love it keeps my hair looking healthy !!!! Good value it’s amazing worth every dollar I have blonde and kinda damage hair
Miranda S.
Tampa, FL
This product takes my frizz. But makes my hair more oily it's a toss up. If I want frizzy hair or no frizz and oily hair.
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This product makes my hair shiny and healthy looking I put on my ends after straightening my hair. Recommend this product
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Love this hair product, my hair is damaged due to dying and these products really help with the overall health of my hair
Lena ♡.
Oceanside, CA
this stuff is insanely popular for a reason. it works!! it smells great, smooths hair and makes it crazy shiny. obsessed!
Kylee W.
Virginia Beach, VA
This product smells great and helps grow healthy hair. Especially if you have dry and thick hair this product works great
Emma F.
The best product for all hair types. Great for my fine, curly hair. Keeps it very moisturized and really shiny for days!
alexandria c.
Love this product! My hair always feels so much more manageable after using. After using my hair feels amazing and silky.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora