BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
cynthia d.
Roselle, NJ
Oh God this product is a life saver for my kinky hair!!!
I so love it!!!
It is one of my favorite products for my hair!!!
Carley M.
Killen, AL
This product is amazing for wet or dry hair!! It makes me hair so smooth and soft but not greasy. It also smells amazing!
noemi g.
Love the way it smells! I use this after shampooing my hair running through damp hair and it leaves my hair really soft.
Ashley N.
This a wonderful treatment. I have eczema and sometimes my scalp is really dry. This product helps the dry and flakiness.
Megan S.
Mattoon
Worth the price, it's different than any other oil. It doesn't weigh down or straighten my wavy hair which I appreciate.
Aida P.
This stuff is amazing and does wonders for my hair! It makes it soft and not frizz. Very effective! Well worth the money!
Shelbi W.
Phoenix , AZ
Best stuff on the market. Hands down!! It does wonders for your hair. Although it is pretty pricey, I would recommend it.
Ysenia H.
San Antonio , TX
This keeps my hair really shiny. It also makes my hair smooth and silky. Sometimes if you put too much it can over do it.
Chelsea P.
Philomath, OR
Nothing beats the smell. This is my all time favorite product. It is lightweight, and makes my hair incredibly shiny 😍😍😍😍
Kayla L.
Jesup , GA
One of the best hair products out right now! My best friend is a cosmetologist and he will suggests this to his clients!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora