BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Interior D.
Ramsey, MN
It's one of the most simple oils they have and it worked out perfectly for me because of how lightweight it is on my hair.
Kristina R.
I love Moroccan oil for my hair. Adding it to my ends after blow drying before curling gives me shiny healthy looking hair.
Jessica C.
Brandon, MS
I use to use this product everyday. I stopped using it because all their products started making my head itch really badly.
Bridgett M.
Norton, VA
I love this oil. It makes my hair feel so silky and smooth. It helps tremendous if I put it in before I straighten my hair.
Citlally R.
Norcross, GA
Really natural product. Protects hair against damage when straightening​ or curling 💆 best out there just a little pricey!😭
Maddie C.
Amazing makes my hair shine and glimmer! And makes my hair smell very good too! It is very expensive but it is so worth it
Anastacia Y.
Fishers
I have fried, dry and damaged hair. I can't leave the house without a dollop of MoroccanOil to add some much needed shine.
Luxurious L.
Washington, DC
I get this with a deep conditioning treatment at my salon once a month. It keeps my hair soft and shiny, and my scalp calm.
Danika A.
This thing works! I use it when my hair is damp and before blow drying it
Makes hair soft and silky and easy to manage!
Aneesah M.
Buda, TX
Omg this smells Amazing! I love using it on my curly hair or when my hair is straight. It's a great product adds shine .
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora