BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Emily W.
Cedartown, GA
I feel this makes my hair entirely too greasy. It smells great and is great with makeup. But with hair it's kind of a flop.
Summer D.
This is my go to product. It leaves my hair feeling A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! It is a little pricy but it is worth every penny!
Ruby S.
El Paso, TX
Great product brings great shine to my hair. I bleached my hair and it's dry this brings it back to life. highly recommend
Shelby G.
Bakersfield, CA
This oil turns my hair from looking dull and flat to shine and dementuon. I love the smell and the way it isnt too greasy.
Bridgett M.
Norton, VA
I love this oil. It makes my hair feel so silky and smooth. It helps tremendous if I put it in before I straighten my hair.
Michelle L.
These are a breath of fresh air for your hair. Once in awhile treat yourself to some of this stuff and you won't regret it
Nicole F.
This product really worked for my hair. My hair looks much better after using it. It was better than I thought it would be.
Bennie F.
Dallas
The best anti frizz oil I have used before.  My hair will frizz so easily, so I use this every time I shampoo my hair
Melissa R.
Minneapolis, MN
Never actually tried it. I've heard plenty about it. I guess it also depends on hair texture. I wish to test it out myself.
Cynthia M.
Sacramento , CA
Moroccan oil products are amazing for my hair. Cannot beat the smell and the products leave my hair feeling like rabbit fur
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora