BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• I honestly want this product so bad4 Answers
  • Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Lily T.
Sometimes this works for me and sometimes it feels like it didn't do anything but leaves my hair feeling flat and lifeless.
Holly S.
I love this oil. It makes my hair so silky soft. However, I have found that my hair tends to get super greasy the next day.
Rubi L.
I love this oil for my hair ! It leaves it so nice and looking so shiny & not frizzy . You can find at ULTA ! :) or online
Kayla S.
Winston Salem, NC
Literally a Godsend! Perfect for my unruly hair! Hydrates without being heavy. Helps me to blowdry my hair and adds shine.
Leticia B.
Clayton, NC
Best hair oil I've ever tasted in my life. he is perfect. My hair became very beautiful I just do not like the price, lol.
J E J.
Bessemer , AL
Used during the silk press process. I feel that this oil kept my hair straighter for longer. A lot of sheen with this oil.
Carmen H.
Gastonia, NC
The bomb! Great for my frizzy, dry hair. I love it. They have a great smell and ingredients. I like the serum/oil the best.
Vanessa J.
Leon, IA
This oil is a serious life saver!! I wouldn’t have my beautiful looking hair if my salon hadn’t recommended it to me to use
Deb T.
Landenberg
Love, love this!! Really keeps my hair from frizzing and keeps it smooth and shiny!! Love the smell and keeps moisture in!!
Rebecca L.
Love this hair oil1 it swiftly detangles my color treated hair and leaves it smelling fresh without leaving it too greasy!
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora