BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Kalie A.
Saint Louis, MO
I like the moroccanoil brand but it does make me feel like I need to wash my hair sooner than I need to. It's a bit greasy.
Jolisel V.
NEW YORK, NY
It’s amazing for my hair, since I have highlights... but since my hair is very oily I can only use it 1 each month and 1/2
Gianna M.
I haven't used this super often, but it makes my hair shiny and soft! It's a really light oil so it sinks in pretty quickly
Holly F.
Elgin, IL
I love this stuff. I've been using it for years! My hair gets damaged from dying it and this makes it feel soft and healthy
Ruth E.
I could seriously marry this thing. The best oil to fight frizz without weighting my hair down, and the scent is fantastic.
Holly S.
I love this oil. It makes my hair so silky soft. However, I have found that my hair tends to get super greasy the next day.
Nicole D.
Hanover, MD
The difference that this stuff makes is incredible. It makes my hair so smooth and soft without it looking greasy at all!!
Alberdella S.
dorchester MA
One of my favorite oil that I use on my hair I love the way it makes my hair feel most of all doesn't weight the hair down
La Toya T.
The product works well. The smell is a little overpowering for me though... It's light, leave the hair feeling very silky.
sara c.
Always have to have this I use on wet hair before blow drying. Or after ways for fly always. Makes my hair soft and shiney.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora