BY MOROCCANOIL #1 in Hair Treatments

• Moroccanoil® Treatment Original how many of y’all swear b...5 Answers
  • Does anyone know a perfume that smells like the same frag...2 Answers
Kelly S.
Queen Creek, AZ
My hair loved this and soaked it right up. It added shine and moisture without being greasy or leaving any kind of residue.
esmeralda D.
Copiague, NY
Este productos es maravilloso.Me encatnto deja el pelo suave y saludable y brilloso.se los recomiendo muchoooo pruevenlo!!
Luz A.
Fort Worth, TX
My ultimate favorite hair product!! This is the only oil treatment that doesn't make my hair look greasy after I blow dry.
Kerri M.
My curly hair loves this oil. It keeps frizz at bay, smells amazing and since a little goes a long way, lasts a long time.
Kirsten R.
Olympia, WA
Wonderful product! I️ love applying this to my ends! I️ haven’t have split ends in years and I️ blame this and coconut oil!
Amy F.
Farmington, MN
this is it! this stuff works amazing and will leave your hair soft and smooth! need to buy more! ran out and now I miss it
Alyssa M.
Bismarck
By far my favorite oil. Very light weight and leaves lots of shine. Also great for detangles. A little pricey but worth it.
Kayla S.
Winston Salem, NC
Literally a Godsend! Perfect for my unruly hair! Hydrates without being heavy. Helps me to blowdry my hair and adds shine.
Nicole R.
This stuff is amazing! It leaves my hair feeling so soft and it smells really good! It really helps with dry ends and frizz
Adrianna w.
Scottsdale, AZ
My hair absolutely loved it! I would definitely recommend to anyone with dry hair or hair just needing a little extra love.
Anna S.
Sikeston, MO
Does this smell good?
Katharine M.
Shell Rock, IA
Do you recommend as a leave in treatment or to apply in shower?
Tiffany V.
Waukesha, WI
Is this worth the price?

Sephora